• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake it, till you make it?

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fake it, till you make it? Empty Fake it, till you make it? 2012-02-04, 10:14

Across
Across
What are some ways to make it through high school? through all the bullying and nagging, I know it can be hard, but what are some tips?

#2Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-02-06, 12:46

Balthier
Balthier
make friends with all the popular kids will help you lol. and after school actives as well.

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#3Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-02-06, 17:10

LC1121
LC1121
well not to say this is the best way but the way I made it through high school was to keep to myself. I spent all my lunch periods in the library reading books and doing homework, and not saying much to anyone that way I never made any enemies, though I didn't make many friends either. I basically just kept a low profile until I got to college then I started being more social and outgoing.

#4Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-02-06, 18:26

cyberman
cyberman
what she said atop, i did as well, no one messed with me or bullied me. but everyone thought i was a freak ;/

#5Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-03-23, 09:49

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
"Out of mind out of sight" is one way, don't be notice stay out of people's hair. that's a way.

#6Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-04-04, 00:19

`black
`black
Admin
Across wrote:What are some ways to make it through high school? through all the bullying and nagging, I know it can be hard, but what are some tips?

You bully / nag back? What's not the obvious here.

http://www.khsite.net

#7Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-04-04, 00:24

spice
spice
gfx team
^ lol that or you can basically become social suicuide and just ask your parents to home school you. I know a few friends who preferred that over classes with other children any day. But you can't run away from your problems you have to face them sooner or later. Avoiding situations only make you look like the sucker played as the victim.

#8Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-05-08, 11:44

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Be anti-social? I know it sounds a little off but if your unknown or say not revelant to anyone know one will pay you any mind and act like you aren't there.

#9Fake it, till you make it? Empty Re: Fake it, till you make it? 2012-05-21, 19:39

Across
Across
You can't avoid that type of situation in high school, just deal with it, I know I have to anyways.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here