• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The in-world reasoning for flowmotion.

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cyberman
cyberman
So, I was wondering, is there any reason stated as to why Sora and Riku can suddenly superhero everywhere? I don't recall it ever being discussed by anyone, even though it is definitely not a gameplay only aspect as it appears in cutscenes.

Across
Across
They never addressed it in-game specifically, but so what? Command styles or shotlocks were also never be addressed storywise in-game, they're just abilities we (and the characters) weren't aware beforehand.

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Or we can look at it as reality being a lot looser in the sleeping worlds due to their dreaming state, so you can do things you normally wouldn't be able to (this also explains reality shifts).

I would also like to think that it is showing the evolution of Riku and Sora's training into their own unique style. Thinking about it, Aqua has magic, Terra has power, Ven has speed, Micky has agility/aerial skill, and it seems to me Sora (and possibly Riku) are evolving into a very acrobatic style of fighting (especially after KH2)

Sora
Sora
Lord Terra wrote:Or we can look at it as reality being a lot looser in the sleeping worlds due to their dreaming state, so you can do things you normally wouldn't be able to (this also explains reality shifts).

I would also like to think that it is showing the evolution of Riku and Sora's training into their own unique style. Thinking about it, Aqua has magic, Terra has power, Ven has speed, Micky has agility/aerial skill, and it seems to me Sora (and possibly Riku) are evolving into a very acrobatic style of fighting (especially after KH2)

This quote sums up things quite nicely. Obviously, you can do a lot of things in a dream that you shouldn't be able to do in real life.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
Larxene_12
Larxene_12
Sora wrote:
This quote sums up things quite nicely. Obviously, you can do a lot of things in a dream that you shouldn't be able to do in real life.

Yeah, it's like KH meet Inception style, to be exact.. But hey, I ain't complaining about it. :) I'm just glad to see something new to KH series like with the reaction commands, command styles, and now Free Flow motions.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
Problem is it removed platforming.

But yeah its a dream

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here