• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final Fantasy X

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2009-06-02, 18:08

Flash
Flash
I've played through X so many times I can't even keep track. It got old after...50?

#27Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2009-06-19, 00:39

`black
`black
Admin
So I played the game last night, and I need a bit of assistants, beating tidus. It seems as though S-E made the game harder than it was suppose to be.

http://www.khsite.net

#28Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2009-08-31, 16:18

Noctis
Noctis
Tidus is my favorite character other than Noctic, but I think he always had a bad said in him somewhere that he just wont show. I think if they made one more final fantasy with Tidus in it, he may in up being a bad guy. XDXDXD

#29Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2009-10-31, 15:17

spice
spice
gfx team
Silentaura wrote:Also, I think S-E should make an ending towards the title. Anyone agree?
Same thing I was thinking. I would thinking it would be fitting to add a ending to the best FFX game ever.

#30Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2011-12-18, 01:30

Noctis
Noctis
Elegant Dawn wrote:
Silentaura wrote:Also, I think S-E should make an ending towards the title. Anyone agree?
Same thing I was thinking. I would thinking it would be fitting to add a ending to the best FFX game ever.

That doesn't make sense, since it's an on going series, and it ends but goes onto the next chapter unless all the characters die in one game then that's unlikely going to happen.

#31Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-02, 04:49

Trigger
Trigger
Anyone here played Final Fantasy? Yes, the original. The battle system for that is similar to the one for X, but all your characters choose their attacks before anything happens then the agility stat is used and... meh, it's like this one but without the gauge in the top-right corner.

#32Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-03, 01:01

Angel
Angel
It has been forever since I played. It is a great game. The Aeons had great destructive capabilities. The hardest part was getting the Legendary Weapons. Tidus's weapon was the hardest to get because of the Chocobo race.

http://www.khplanet.com

#33Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-03, 01:12

Trigger
Trigger
Legacy wrote:It has been forever since I played. It is a great game. The Aeons had great destructive capabilities. The hardest part was getting the Legendary Weapons. Tidus's weapon was the hardest to get because of the Chocobo race.

Legendary Weapon was easy for me to get. Those beating the final boss had me in a pickle whole. ;x

#34Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-03, 13:05

risingfalls
risingfalls
Trigger wrote:
Legacy wrote:It has been forever since I played. It is a great game. The Aeons had great destructive capabilities. The hardest part was getting the Legendary Weapons. Tidus's weapon was the hardest to get because of the Chocobo race.

Legendary Weapon was easy for me to get. Those beating the final boss had me in a pickle whole. ;x

Which one? I didn't use my legendary weapon to cheat :druul:

#35Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-06, 17:41

Angel
Angel
Trigger wrote:
Really, I don't remember fighting a final boss to get the weapons and items.

http://www.khplanet.com

#36Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-06, 18:15

Cameron
Cameron
I haven't ever even got myself to face the final boss, I'm still trying to get inside Sin, lol.

...and that sounded so wrong.

#37Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-07, 02:56

Across
Across
I don't think there is a final boss to be exact, which level were you talking about?

#38Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-07, 06:31

Cameron
Cameron
You know, when thepeople start singing the hymn of faith so that Sin would calm downb for a minute. I'm stuck at that part.

#39Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-07, 15:58

LC1121
LC1121
I got stuck at the Sin battle at first too, but I just went to the Omega Ruins and leveled up my party there for a few hours and I demolished Sin the next time around!

#40Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-07, 16:09

Cameron
Cameron
I always get beaten up at Omega Ruins. Whatever I do, at some point some foe just decides that I'm it's dinner for tonight and the next thing I know it says game over.

I really want to finish this game though. u.u

#41Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-10, 06:07

xurasim
xurasim
Site Staff
Cameron wrote:I always get beaten up at Omega Ruins. Whatever I do, at some point some foe just decides that I'm it's dinner for tonight and the next thing I know it says game over.

I really want to finish this game though. u.u

What's you're current status so far within the game?

#42Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-01-11, 19:10

Frost
Frost
love this game, although im stuck on a boss currently X(

#43Final Fantasy X - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy X 2012-06-02, 18:07

Cameron
Cameron
I actually beat this game a few months ago. I grinded for a while in Omega Ruins and it really did help me get past Sin and the remaining battles.

The feeling was awesome when I realized that I've actually beaten this game, but at the same time it felt odd since I could always start this game without fearing that it would end... or something like that. :3 But anyways, Final Fantasy X was the first and best Final Fantasy for me. The soundtrack for this game is pure awesome - if someone hasn't played this yet, I recommend it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here