• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Hearts Site Present

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 22:32

Churi
Churi
Admin
As any other topic with the start off of a skin making. I am happy to present to you Kingdom Hearts : Dreams Drop of A Distance skin. I would like to thank the staff especially Plasmos for making the skin and the graphics. Here we also have some other special updates as well. We have decided to add a few more contest categories to spice up it up here. Nonetheless we are all excited to hear that Dream Drop has finally been released within the stores. And to add, we are currently still fixing up the skin, and other bug/errors to speed up the forum's database.

http://www.khsite.net

#2Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 22:48

Roxas
Roxas
Nice change In my opinion there everything seems to fit well together. But I commend the site staff team on this layout. Although somethings are in swedish? I think it's cool not a huge problem. But I am in love! :gooowee:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414

#3Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 22:53

`black
`black
Admin
Roxas wrote:Nice change In my opinion there everything seems to fit well together. But I commend the site staff team on this layout. Although somethings are in swedish? I think it's cool not a huge problem. But I am in love! :gooowee:

Yes I too have seen this, but luckily everything should and will be sorta out.

#4Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 23:00

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
Good job you guys especially Plasmos. But I too agree with the posts above. When will you change this?

#5Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 23:04

risingfalls
risingfalls
;___; you've all really out done yourselves on this one. I wish the font was Arial or Trebeuct lol. still looks amazing.

#6Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 23:10

Noctis
Noctis
It has been awhile since a last forum skin update. No complaint.

#7Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 23:24

cyberman
cyberman
I'll consider this the best skin ever made so far since i've been here. my only problem is the music but it's epic, i'm just glad it's not on all forums.

#8Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-01, 23:35

DragonSeeker
DragonSeeker
O_O When I logged on, I thought I was somewhere else. Good job plasmos, your never a disappointment here.

#9Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-02, 12:15

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
I am so in love with this theme you guys, it really revolves around the kingdom hearts dream drop game! :3

:lul:

#10Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-02, 12:25

Carey
Carey
Site Manager
We thought it would be best to choose a dream drop distance since the game recently 'released' date. Although we may be changing a few things around especially with the forum buttons and design. But the skin is perfectly set. If you have any glitches please report them to us, we'll fix them immediately.

http://twitter.com

#11Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-02, 12:37

Churi
Churi
Admin
Thank you all for pointing those error's/conflicts out we will get to that as soon as possible. If you see any glitches please let us know, we want to provide the best experience as you can here at khsite.

#12Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-02, 23:02

risingfalls
risingfalls
Everything and all the errors are fixed, I haven't had any problems lately.

#13Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-02, 23:27

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
To be honest I never had any error's on my behalf. The music is actually nice in my opinion.

#14Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-03, 20:58

Kurama
Kurama
nice work, Site Staffs.
The music is just fine, and no errors are interrupting to me. I love the glowing marks too.

#15Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-03, 21:04

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
I agree with Zero, goodwork I look forward to seeing more updates and more graphics!

#16Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-03, 23:59

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
I believe our next theme is going to be something very chic revolving around something more "dark"

#17Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-04, 00:30

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
xion, wrote:I believe our next theme is going to be something very chic revolving around something more "dark"

This theme currently resembles a slight dark side to it. Nothing too serious but I am looking forward to seeing more.

#18Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-04, 00:33

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I love it. nice job you guys.

#19Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-04, 12:19

Cameron
Cameron
Nice! What else can I say... fabulous?

#20Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-05, 12:43

Angel
Angel
Wow. I miss this. The site looks great!

http://www.khplanet.com

#21Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-05, 21:58

Trigger
Trigger
Legacy wrote:Wow. I miss this. The site looks great!

As usual it does. Concept is amazing

#22Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-06, 16:16

Noctis
Noctis
I think I had heart attack lol.

#23Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-06, 22:58

Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper
Noctis wrote:I think I had heart attack lol.

That's how I felt when I first came.

#24Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-04-14, 13:36

LC1121
LC1121
LOVE THE SKIN!! And the music was definitely a nice touch, Great work guys hands down!!

#25Kingdom Hearts Site Present Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Site Present 2012-05-08, 11:41

Churi
Churi
Admin
Thanks everyone for the support, sorry for replying so late as it may be but enjoy and stay tune around the forums.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here