• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Should there be A third?

KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_lcap70%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Ah man, KH on wii? that would certainly be interesting....I can already imagine the arm cramps ><

I'm glad that at least there's a good chance it'll be in production. I was afraid that the story would have all these branches and preludes with no continuation of the present, but now my hopes are high again.

Balthier
Balthier
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:Ah man, KH on wii? that would certainly be interesting....I can already imagine the arm cramps ><

I'm glad that at least there's a good chance it'll be in production. I was afraid that the story would have all these branches and preludes with no continuation of the present, but now my hopes are high again.
I know! i was excited at first then I realized that I don't own a wii, but i guess i'll have get one. *o* I like the idea of it being on the wii because more kids are getting this gaming system and I like that Nomura is stepping out the box.

https://khsite.forumotion.com
L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Balthier wrote:
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:Ah man, KH on wii? that would certainly be interesting....I can already imagine the arm cramps ><

I know! i was excited at first then I realized that I don't own a wii, but i guess i'll have get one. *o* I like the idea of it being on the wii because more kids are getting this gaming system and I like that Nomura is stepping out the box.

true, true. I feel like either way im gonna get skrewed (since I do own a wii, but by that time there's like a 99% chance it's gonna be upgraded) and end up having to buy a new console -___- I don't even have a ps3. I do have an xbox 360 though, which saved me with FF13. Hopefully they'd do the same thing with KH3 and release it on multiple consoles, lol.

Sora
Sora
Sora wrote:No, because I think it'll be too late for all the sudden changes. Kingdom Hearts is going to stop after BBS

^^

LOL I remembered when I said that on the first page. ahh well, but since it's coming out, i want it to be on the ps3 because it would only suit better for the story. i can't imagine a whole kh game to be the player moving the stick and walking/exercising. kh is a sit down rp game that should stay that way. lol but that game won't start to be in development until 2013 maybe 2012 if possible.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
xion,
xion,
Site Staff
I knew you were wrong from the beginning. If anything, it'll make the game itself go up in speculations and rumors, that's what Nomura intended it do. Kingdom Hearts III had to come to be because it now that Sora, Riku & (supposedly Kairi helped in KH2) defeated Xemnas/Ansem, the soul itself which is Mater Xehanort came back into being. We don't know how he formed into his self again but if you kill a heartless and it's nobody then the original self comes back to life. KH3 basically about Master Xehanort's return and his plot to retrieve Kingdom Hearts once again.

risingfalls
risingfalls
If anything when Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out I'm hoping for a new story plot. I wish the organization XIII would come back into play to learn more about them and there original selves. Or Terra and Ventus, Aqua!

Sora
Sora
xion, wrote:I knew you were wrong from the beginning. If anything, it'll make the game itself go up in speculations and rumors, that's what Nomura intended it do. Kingdom Hearts III had to come to be because it now that Sora, Riku & (supposedly Kairi helped in KH2) defeated Xemnas/Ansem, the soul itself which is Mater Xehanort came back into being. We don't know how he formed into his self again but if you kill a heartless and it's nobody then the original self comes back to life. KH3 basically about Master Xehanort's return and his plot to retrieve Kingdom Hearts once again.

:sweatdrop: Well what if we might see Terra again? actually how did terra disappear?

Larxene_12
Larxene_12
when do you guys think they'll be done making kingdom hearts 3? and who will they add to this saga at least. ;o I think it would be cool if you could play a riku story just like in re:chains of memories.

Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
Yes, there should be a Kingdom Hearts III its time to tie everything together! :)

Sora
Sora
I think it's being made now, or at least the project won't be done until like 2014 at least. I'm excited when I seen the new trailer, i was thrilled to see sora and riku beside each other.

Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
Sora wrote:I think it's being made now, or at least the project won't be done until like 2014 at least. I'm excited when I seen the new trailer, i was thrilled to see sora and riku beside each other.

I was too. I'm really excited! do you think itll be for the new PS4?

Sora
Sora
:o ps4? I thought they were saying it might be on wii, or the ps3? I would love to see it on the ps4 or the psp because of the action control buttons. Being able to swing the wii trying to fight with the key blade would not work. lol

Balthier
Balthier
I will hope that it's at least on the ps3 because it would make much more since, since it originally started on the PS2, then went to the gab and back.

Keyblade Master Roxas
Keyblade Master Roxas
But I don't even have a PS3 anymore..

Balthier
Balthier
Keyblade Master Roxas wrote:But I don't even have a PS3 anymore..

I know, I wish it could be on the ps2 but they do not make consoles for that any longer. And I think the graphics would probably look better on a ps3. 3D like!

Lord Terra
Lord Terra
Most likely the game will be on the ps3 or the wii. But Kingdom Hearts has a history on the playstation so it would only make sense actually.

Angel
Angel
Playstation 4? I'm expecting a Playstation 4 in 2014. I hoping Kingdom Hearts III comes out way sooner than that.

http://www.khplanet.com
Lord Terra
Lord Terra
I agree, I wish the wouldn't even make a PS4 -_- anyways back on topic, since Kingdom hearts 3 is coming out Nomura must make a new chapter a new saga that links to the 3 AVT.

cyberman
cyberman
Lord Terra wrote:I agree, I wish the wouldn't even make a PS4 -_- anyways back on topic, since Kingdom hearts 3 is coming out Nomura must make a new chapter a new saga that links to the 3 AVT.
I think it'll be about the new worlds and someone getting wrapped into power this time! maybe it's sora which would be pretty cool to finally see him fall into darkness trying to be the hero and ends up using darkness like riku did.

Noctis
Noctis
Ars Technica's Frank Caron noted that speculation existed whether the gap between Kingdom Hearts II and III would be similar to the gap between the first game and II, where both would have spin-off titles in between them. So it might be a new saga, not sure but I want a new keyblade barer to show up!

cyberman
cyberman
A new saga would be nice, a new story would be as well. new characters and new ideas especially for design.

Kurama
Kurama
Sure, it just depends to the staffs of SQUARE-ENIX and KH.
I say, yes, of course, the story would be interesting.
.qa.

Riku_Keyblade
Riku_Keyblade
They say it's already being made or in process.

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I'd like to know if there's any other revealed information about KHIII now-- reporters?

xion,
xion,
Site Staff
L'arc en ciel wrote:I'd like to know if there's any other revealed information about KHIII now-- reporters?
source wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 3 may be a reality sooner than we thought. (Mostly because many of us have given up on it altogether.) In an interview with Game Informer, Tetsuya Nomura commented on the long awaited console title, specifically saying that he feels the same way we do.

“I also feel that it’s about time that Kingdom Hearts should go back to being on a console.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here