• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS

Started by ,
Topic rating:

Should there be A third?

KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_lcap70%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%KINGDOM HEATS III SPECULATION & IDEAS - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
^that's what I like to hear ;> can't wait for them to actually dive into it

risingfalls
risingfalls
I'm wondering what type of characters would/will be in KHIII? Hmm, Master Xehanort possibly? who knows, but I do that a new kh protagonist leads the game this time.

Sora
Sora
Do guy think that kingdom heart 3 is being made right now XD?

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
I HOPE IT IS. but realistically i dont know how far that other final fantasy project is coming along.... we really just need new updates on all the news.

Sora
Sora
I guess in the previous talk with testuya Nomura a kingdom hearts game is being made, but exactly which one. so I hope khIII is being produced.

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13
xion,
xion,
Site Staff
Sora wrote:I guess in the previous talk with testuya Nomura a kingdom hearts game is being made, but exactly which one. so I hope khIII is being produced.
I'm pretty sure there won't be anymore KH Final Mix games being made. Sure KH3 might be in production but it'll take about a year or two for them to write up concepts and ideas after the story of dream drop of a distance.

risingfalls
risingfalls
I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the final kingdom hearts game they ever make, after sora and co. finally put an end to kingdom hearts there will be no more unless there's a final mix khIII, which is highly unlikely.

Roxas
Roxas
risingfalls wrote:I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the final kingdom hearts game they ever make, after sora and co. finally put an end to kingdom hearts there will be no more unless there's a final mix khIII, which is highly unlikely.
I would hope not. If they do they should atleast make a spin off game to end it as a farewell. Thus if this is the game then it would be no more kh ;(

http://uk.youtube.com/user/DocCd23414
Carey
Carey
Site Manager
Roxas wrote:
risingfalls wrote:I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the final kingdom hearts game they ever make, after sora and co. finally put an end to kingdom hearts there will be no more unless there's a final mix khIII, which is highly unlikely.
I would hope not. If they do they should atleast make a spin off game to end it as a farewell. Thus if this is the game then it would be no more kh ;(

I don't see a purpose for a spin off game when square-enix can just wait and finish the installments for KH3.

http://twitter.com
risingfalls
risingfalls
Carey wrote:
Roxas wrote:

I don't see a purpose for a spin off game when square-enix can just wait and finish the installments for KH3.

"But after multiple spinoffs, most of the pertinent questions from Kingdom Hearts 2 have been answered, and there's not a lot for Sora and Riku to do. In some ways, Dream Drop Distance is the equivalent of Dagobah from The Empire Strikes Back: Sora is off training and learning to be a Keyblade Master. That's great and all. Let me know when they finally get around to kicking off that war they've been hinting at for ... what? Two or three games now?"

Noctis
Noctis
I'm strongly guessing that there will be a kingdom hearts 3.

Across
Across
Noctis wrote:I'm strongly guessing that there will be a kingdom hearts 3.

It will, if you played kingdom hearts 2 the ending also gives us hints to the next saga, besides MX is back so of course they'll be another Kingdom Hearts xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here