• Discover what's new with the latest unofficial Kingdom Hearts III trailer recently presented at Square Enix's conference. Featuring new gameplay, new worlds, new outfits and more.   Read More Here
  • Fans of the highly-anticipated title Kingdom Hearts χ unchained for mobile was recently introduced at Square-Enix's conference on June 17th. Interesting gameplay on new secrets, worlds, and characters.  Read More Here
  • With all the excitement leading up to Square-Enix E3, fans around the world are anticipating the release of the new title : Kingdom Hearts III. Will Kingdom Hearts III make a debue this June?   Read More Here
  • What are your thoughts on Sora's new outfit for the latest Kingdom Hearts title : Kingdom Hearts 3? Discover what the controversy is behind this title.  Read More Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The world ends with you

Started by ,
Topic rating:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-03, 10:00

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Do you actually see diffrences in game play after changing them, or do they stay in there default clothes and just reap the benefits?

#27Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-03, 10:05

Churi
Churi
Admin
Plasmos wrote:Do you actually see diffrences in game play after changing them, or do they stay in there default clothes and just reap the benefits?

There are no default clothes. While the sprites have clothes, which means they are effectively, wearing nothing. And the clothes do make a big difference in gameplay thus far.

http://www.khsite.net

#28Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-04, 09:15

risingfalls
risingfalls
Why is it that whenever you use your magic the enemies jump up faster. Like is it a glitch.?

#29Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-06, 05:35

Trigger
Trigger
I like his fusion, but I really hate Beat. For me (again, the one who cannot multitask) getting those stupid cards lined up is annoying as hell. Especially with that fire burning my cards. I think I'm gonna stick with JoshJosh's Jesus Beams, as it requires no concentration lol.

#30Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-06, 21:06

Sora
Sora
His fushion sucks, and it's not even powerful to begin with. The cards arent dumb if you know what your doing. DX

http://www.khsite.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=13

#31Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-07, 22:41

risingfalls
risingfalls
I plan I on restarting the game tomorrow. Can't wait.

#32Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-08, 08:44

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Anyone think Joshua is easy to use once he is able to levitate (Made the Minamimoto/Leo Cantus battle so much easier).

#33Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-09, 12:12

risingfalls
risingfalls
Plasmos wrote:Anyone think Joshua is easy to use once he is able to levitate (Made the Minamimoto/Leo Cantus battle so much easier).
I don't. I think Joshua is gay, that's why he always get hit before he attacks. He's just a slow mover and fighter.

#34Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-10, 19:03

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
Plasmos wrote:Anyone think Joshua is easy to use once he is able to levitate (Made the Minamimoto/Leo Cantus battle so much easier).

yeah i do. I payed attention to the arrows more after that for some reason o_O

#35Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-18, 21:33

Balthier
Balthier
I think the arrows were most because you had to watch joshua and the enemies at the same time, and that was kinda hard. Especially in HARD more. DX :3

https://khsite.forumotion.com

#36Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-19, 13:14

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
risingfalls wrote:
I don't. I think Joshua is gay, that's why he always get hit before he attacks. He's just a slow mover and fighter.

Lol he is kinda twisted. :3 I also saw in a vid when he shoots magic he has to wait 2 seconds before using it again. >.> thats crappy.

#37Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-20, 15:52

Trigger
Trigger
Haha last night I went and played the final level as joshua, and to me, it seems like your magic is gone? DX When did this happen?

#38Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-21, 16:47

Sora
Sora
reptar :D wrote:Haha last night I went and played the final level as joshua, and to me, it seems like your magic is gone? DX When did this happen?

It happens all the time, and to be real here. I don't like the final level and the set ups, it's really useless.

#39Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-27, 15:04

Laplace
Laplace
Beated the game around 2 weeks ago, re-playing it now for personal porposes. O:

The game itself is very appealing, mostly the art-style and music, story is very interesting, I can´t wait for unlock all the Secret Reports. o.o

So yea, pretty much an awesome game.

#40Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-27, 15:43

L'arc en ciel
L'arc en ciel
Admin
i agree the art style and music were awesome. i liked the ending theme

#41Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-28, 20:51

Sora
Sora
Laplace wrote:Beated the game around 2 weeks ago, re-playing it now for personal porposes. O:

The game itself is very appealing, mostly the art-style and music, story is very interesting, I can´t wait for unlock all the Secret Reports. o.o

So yea, pretty much an awesome game.

So what is the secret Report about? o.o I have no clue what so ever, I think it may be about josh? idk

#42Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-05-29, 15:40

Noctis
Noctis
N@m!n3-Ång3| wrote:i agree the art style and music were awesome. i liked the ending theme
I agree as well. I think if they make a remake, then the game will be much better than before.

#43Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-06-09, 08:11

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Ok guys, I'm restarting the game over, and it seems like it's much easier than before, Neku is up to lvl 6 in lvl 2.

#44Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-06-28, 10:34

Sora
Sora
Why? did you see the secret ending already? p.p

#45Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-07-14, 20:32

`black
`black
Admin
Renegade wrote:That's...a wonderful description. Yes...I own it and I still play it on certain occasions. I think it's the best DS game ever made and it would be more popular if thy did more advertising in the past.
It probably would have, at first i thought the game looked pretty crapy after i started to play in target.

http://www.khsite.net

#46Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-10-18, 14:28

Noctis
Noctis
So I'm attempting to get all the pins I can, a la defeating the Game Masters. Why is it that Konishi, with four fucking phases, just will NOT drop her pin on Ultimate. Ugh. Last of the Elemental Set I need too, and I've even had like, thre Curious Mushrooms to boot.

#47Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-10-18, 19:05

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Noctis wrote:So I'm attempting to get all the pins I can, a la defeating the Game Masters. Why is it that Konishi, with four fucking phases, just will NOT drop her pin on Ultimate. Ugh. Last of the Elemental Set I need too, and I've even had like, thre Curious Mushrooms to boot.
o.o ugh, me too, I've only gotten but 5 mushrooms, then the mosters stole them, well I got hit, so now I losted them. I like multi player better.

#48Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-10-21, 13:02

Noctis
Noctis
Plasmos wrote:
Noctis wrote:So I'm attempting to get all the pins I can, a la defeating the Game Masters. Why is it that Konishi, with four fucking phases, just will NOT drop her pin on Ultimate. Ugh. Last of the Elemental Set I need too, and I've even had like, thre Curious Mushrooms to boot.
o.o ugh, me too, I've only gotten but 5 mushrooms, then the mosters stole them, well I got hit, so now I losted them. I like multi player better.
So when you got to that part did you restart? ;o because you need those mushrooms inorder to go to the next round and it can very difficult to challenge the boss if you don't have any items.

#49Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2009-10-24, 08:42

SQEX
SQEX
gfx team
Not really, because I got the elemental 1 set as well, so it really wasn't n point in starting over. that would have been really fucked up doing that.

#50Sticky Re: The world ends with you 2011-12-08, 01:32

Sora
Sora
so yay, bringing this topic back to life! I am so glad to see that Sqaure Enix is finally putting a TWEWY character inside of a kingdom hearts game XD *WOOT* and it's Neku! my favorite character.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Order Here